Custom Interactive Maps
Until now, organizations have been limited to costly mapping software or time-consuming static pdf maps that must be updated when new
streets or business locations are added. Visitors Guide Publications and its partner Cevado Technologies now provide a state-of-the-art mapping tool that combines the power of Google™ Maps with practical functionality of itinerary planning and direct links to business websites or email addresses.
Powered by Google™ Maps users can choose their preference of street, satellite or hybrid views. The map categories and sub-categories to be displayed are user-defined—or you can search by business name. The Trip Planner and Request Info tools are invaluable planning resources.
MustSeeMaps is destined to become the most useful tool for member-based CVBs, Chambers, Trade Associations or any business with multiple locations. Once you see it demonstrated, you will agree.
• A CVB or Trade Association can display its members by business category – with one click.
• A Parks & Rec department can display hiking, biking, horseback riding, camping, swimming, dog-friendly parks – with one click.
• A wine association can show the location of every winery in thier region by appelation with complete itinerary planning – with one click.
MustSeeMaps are EASY, FAST, CONVENIENT & AFFORDABLE!
• Robust & Flexible
• Quick and easy to set up. In most cases, you can be up and running in 20 minutes!
• Intuitive user interface with easy search
• Great intinerary planning and mapping functionality
• Customize product categories
• Information gathering for more targeted marketing
• Revenue stream potential
• Database management feature
• Optimizes search engine relevance
• Web-based and hosted for instant, integrated updates
• Extremely low cost for very high value